1. UX design process system construction: sort out the UX department experience design process; complete the design specification,
Set up UX design evaluation criteria.
combined with the implementation of the project design specifications, and optimization；
Team capacity building
develop team capacity building framework;
develop ability promotion plan, combined with the project to promote the implementation of the plan
combined with professional areas to establish evaluation dimensions, complete team members ability assessment
2. Project quality and evaluation: Full responsibility for the project quality of the UX department;
Responsible for evaluating the quality of the project;
Key project & Design Strategy
Leading company important UX design project
Completion of UX design strategy and related design for core BU;
3. Other tasks: participate in IDC major project review and decision making
1. Graduated from the international famous University of design; (Master's degree)
2. Design and research work experience in international company or design company (6 years or above).
3. Design and research work experience in international company or design company (6 years or above).
4. With strong design skills and ability to drive large projects: lead too many professional R & D team and successfully completed a number of projects;
5. Proficient in UX design methods, and has a wealth of practical experience;
6. proficient in a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods in UX design; according to the objectives of the project led to complete design and research, and complete the experience design framework and function mining；
7. Proficient in UI theory and design method;
8. Familiar with the theory and method of visual design and interaction design;
9. A more in-depth understanding of software development and software implementation, to promote the effective implementation of the experience design results;
10. a sense of innovation, has the keen insight, good at summarizing and mining user experience needs；
11. understand the international advanced innovative ideas, concepts, methods, processes, tools, etc., with certain knowledge of management;
12. Good communication skills in English, Chinese and design resources are preferred.
13. Personality Attributes