1. Effective implementation of ABB quality management system and international QMS, eg ISO9000, ISO 14000, etc and develop and maintain it in workshop.
2. More proactive with customers and lead with team to understand and figure out actions for quality cases from NPS/warranty/CCRP
3. Responsible for quality assurance of all process in manufacturing area from incoming material, process quality, to machine outgoing quality. Ensure that motor and generator product are meet with ABB and customer quality requirement during manufacturing.
4. Customer warranty/ complain handling, interface between factory, service and suppliers to find root cause and figure out action plan. And provide relevant 4Q/8D report.
5. Coordination and follow up improvement action regarding customer audit, certification audit (QMS) ,GPG audit, and internal audit finding, and verification of effectiveness of all corrective & preventive actions.
6. Take lead to handling Nonconformity of product and material quality during manufacturing, in process quality control, verification of the effective of action plan from external supplier and internal team, and issue monthly NCR analysis report.
7. Host quality related monthly/ weekly meeting and prepare relevant report for internal/external
8. Lead to figure out QCP for Key account customer and new product, and prepare inspection instructions etc
9. Participate in FMEA during development of new products
1. Bachelor or above, major in Machinery Electronics or related majors
2. 6+ years working experience of quality in manufacturing industry, 3 years of which are in managerial position, motor/generator industry are preferred
3. Very good knowledge and experience of ISO9001:2000;ISO/TS16949
4. Good experience of problem solving and capable of leading
5. Frequent oral and written English