1. Direct asset generation across multiple 2D game projects by working with development teams to generate Creative Briefs, Style Guides, Visual Targets and other documents that help set the overall visual design goals for a project.
2. Sets standards for teams and contribute to studio standards.
3. Provides feedback in reviews, peer reviews, and walkarounds. Approves art on projects.
4. Ensures delivery of production art on schedule with high quality art deliverables.
5. Helps build the art schedule with producer.
6. Identifies risks for the team and works with on mitigation plans.
1. At least 6+ years of experience in game companies.
2. At least one shipped title as Art lead.
3. Demonstrable history of leadership and communication skills.
4. Capable of multiple art production requirements such as concept design, UI design, icon design, performance and memory optimizations, 2D and 3D art pipelines, etc.
5. Broad knowledge and/or experience in all areas of games/art production with a strong foundation of fine and commercial arts.
6. Demonstrates ability to adapt visual direction to the technical requirements/limitations of the target platforms for which the art teams are creating assets.
7. Avid gamer and good knowledge about China mobile game industry.